Colorado Springs Cosmetic Dentistry
Whether you’re in a professional or personal environment, your teeth are always on display. A good first impression is always important, and your teeth should be the star of the show. Whether you need to whiten your smile or are considering cosmetic dentistry treatment, the caring staff at Springs Dental Care, P.C. in Colorado Springs, CO will ensure you have a million dollar smile for years to come.
Cosmetic dentistry includes a multitude of procedures that are designed to improve the appearance of a person’s teeth, mouth and smile. Unlike other restorative services that require mandatory treatment, cosmetic dentistry focuses on desired treatments or services. It also helps that revolutionary technological advancements in natural-looking dental materials make today’s cosmetic procedures more durable and predictable than before. The result is more conservative cosmetic dentistry techniques that preserve as much of your natural tooth structure as possible.
Cosmetic Dental Serivces
Here's a list of cosmetic dentistry treatments currently in use:
- Inlays/Onlays: Known as indirect filings, inlays and onlays made from porcelain or composite materials are a long-lasting way to provide a “filling” to teeth with tooth decay or similar structural damage.
- Composite Bonding: This procedure corrects the appearance of chipped, broken, discolored or decayed teeth. Basically, a dental composite material that looks like enamel and dentin is applied into a cavity or onto the surface of a tooth, where it’s then sculpted into shape, contoured, and hardened with a high-intensity light.
- Teeth Whitening: This is the most commonly recommended cosmetic procedure. Bleaching the teeth combats staining from smoking, food, and drink (coffee, tea or red wine).
- Dental Veneers: These are composite or porcelain laminates that are adhesively bonded to the tooth’s surface to correct and repair chips/cracks. They’re also recommended for gaps or if you have not had success with teeth whitening.
- Dental Implants: When tooth loss happens, these artificial tooth root replacements are used as a part of prosthetic dentistry. The result? An enhanced smile and more youthful appearance!
Schedule Your Next Office Visit Today
Dr. Ivy H. Webb and Dr. Richard A. Cea are masters of their craft and will give you the smile you’ve always wanted. Schedule an appointment at our Colorado Springs, CO office. We also serve the surrounding communities of Falcon, Black Forest, Monument, Cimarron Hills, and Manitou Springs.